Oksana Tsykova is the daughter of two physicians. She focuses her practice on physician license and immigration issues, jury trials and criminal defense.
Oksana is the medical group’s immigration expert. She has extensive experience with Physician Visa issues and the Marin County Superior Court defense panel has retained her as the expert consultant on immigration law for their cases.
Oksana is completely fluent in Ukrainian and Russian.
HONORS AND AWARDS
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award- Legal Research and Writing I and II
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award- Civil Litigation: Pre-Trial Phase
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence- Trial Advocacy
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Winner- Annual Bernard L. Segal Cross and Close Competition
- CALI Excellent for the Future Award- Advanced Trial Advocacy
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence- Competition: Mock Trial
- District of Columbia Bar
- California State Bar
- American Bar Association
- Marin County Bar Association
- Contra Costa County Bar Association
- San Francisco Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association