TOM KENSOK (Former Supervising District Attorney) PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
As a Personal Injury Lawyer, Tom Kensok brings strong trial skill credibility to his negotiations. A good settlement is always the goal but if a case is brought to trial, Tom Kensok’s extensive experience gives his clients great confidence.
Tom has tremendous credibility in the legal community. As a prosecutor he led trial teams in complex cases. As a community member he has served on the school board of Napa County, been a moot court coach and has hired and supervised many of the finest trial attorneys in California.
NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENTS AS ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY
East Bay Times Article (Front Page) about Tom Kensok (Click Here)
- Supervisor Homicide, Gang, Sexual Assault, Community Violence Reduction, and Domestic Violence Units. Work on policy issues with District Attorney and other officials. Interface with police departments, multi-discipline teams, and CBO’s.
- California Prison Realignment Coordinator
- Contra Costa Human Trafficking Coalition Co-Chair
- Ceasefire and Focused Deterrence
- Justice Department Violence Reduction Network Liaison
- Attorney Recruiting Coordinator
- Safe Streets Task Force Gang Violence Attorney Director
- Office initiatives to reduce crime and recidivism
- Board of Supervisors Racial Justice Task Force