Oksana Tsykova was raised by two physicians and focuses her practice on lawyer physician legal issues. Her work for physicians including medical group contracts, peer review and complex federal investigations. Oksana is an experienced trial attorney with a strong background in criminal defense. Oksana is the daughter of two medical doctors and she enthusiastically and with deep understanding fights for physician rights. Oksana has extensive experience with Physician Visa issues. The Marin County Superior Court Criminal Conflicts program has retained her as the expert consultant for their cases.
- HONORS AND AWARDS
CALI Excellence for the Future Award- Legal Research and Writing I and II
CALI Excellence for the Future Award- Civil Litigation: Pre-Trial Phase
Witkin Award for Academic Excellence- Trial Advocacy
Witkin Award for Academic Excellence- Alternative Dispute Resolution
Winner- Annual Bernard L. Segal Cross and Close Competition
CALI Excellent for the Future Award- Advanced Trial Advocacy
Witkin Award for Academic Excellence- Competition: Mock Trial
- District of Columbia Bar
- California State Bar
- American Bar Association
- Marin County Bar Association
- Contra Costa County Bar Association
- San Francisco Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- United States District Court Northern District of CaliforniaLawyers in LafayetteOksana works with a team of separate but affiliated lawyers at Lawyers in Lafayette. Carmela staffs each case with a custom team that is specifically designed to meet your needs. If you have a business issue she has a paralegal with a high quality MBA. If you have international issues, Daniel Horowitz has litigated cases throughout the world (including Ukraine, Israel, Cyprus, Canada, The Netherlands). Oksana is fluent in Russian and Ukrainian. She also litigates high stakes immigration cases.The team has two real estate brokers and two former top District Attorneys. Whatever the issues are in your case, Carmela can lead a team that understands the issues and your concerns.
Physician Defense Lawyer and Criminal Defense Specialist Daniel Horowitz provides the highest quality representation. He has been lead counsel in over 200 jury trials. Daniel is licensed as an SEC RIA (Registered Investment Advisor), Real Estate Broker and Criminal Defense Specialist (State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization). He has worked for a large financial service firm that managed the voluntary pension fund for the Metropolitan Opera and American Ballet Theater. These diverse qualifications allow Daniel Horowitz to appear as trial counsel in a wide variety of complex cases.
Physician Defense is a strong office focus including medical board defense, fraud and federal crime defense and peer review representation is an area of major focus for Daniel Horowitz.
Daniel is well known as a national television legal commentator having covered the Michael Jackson case and Scott Peterson murder trial for CNN and MSNBC. Daniel frequently trains other attorneys as a lecturer for the Contra Costa/Alameda County Trial Lawyers association and for continuing education courses attended by attorneys. Daniel has represented media stars Al Pacino, Michael Savage and author Terry McMillan. He represented singer Oksana Grigorieva in her lawsuit against actor Mel Gibson.
Daniel is certified by the State Bar of California as a criminal defense specialist a certification which requires peer review, judicial review and a written examination. He represents physicians in business disputes and Medical Board matters and is a member of the California Society for Healthcare Attorneys.
Daniel is rated “10” by AVVO, has the highest Martindale Hubbell rating (AV), is a California “Super Lawyer” and has been inducted as a “Top 100 Lawyer” by the National Trial Lawyers. He has been admitted to and filed briefs in, the United States Supreme Court, California Supreme Court and Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Telephone: (925) 283-1863
E-mail: [email protected]
To Learn More About Daniel Horowitz Access his YouTube Channel (Click Below)
Daniel Horowitz’ YouTUBE Channel