DANIEL HOROWITZ – PHYSICIAN LAWYER
Lawyers for Doctors – Protecting the Medical Profession
- American Health Law Association
- American Bar Association – Health Law Section
- California Society for Healthcare Attorneys
Alameda-Contra Costa County Trial Lawyers Association
- Lecturer Pinkus Professional Education
- Lecturer Alameda-Contra Costa County Trial Lawyers Association
- Recognition – Top 100 Trial Lawyers (The National Trial Lawyers Association)
- Recognition – Top 1% (National Association of Distinguished Counsel)
- Recognition – Super Lawyers
- Certified Specialist – Criminal Defense (State Bar of Ca. Board of Legal Specialization)
- Admitted – United States Supreme Court (1999)
- Admitted – United States Court of Appeals 9th Circuit (1998)
- Admitted – Supreme Court of California
- Licensed SEC Registered Investment Advisor (RIA)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker (California)
- Court Appearances Netherlands, Israel, Cyprus
- Legal Appearances Turkey, China, Ukraine, Canada
- Professor – Armstrong College of Law (1986)
- Instructor – California State University (Hayward) (1993-1995)
- AVVO Rating (10) [Highest]
- Martindale Hubbell Rating (AV) [Highest Rating]
Daniel Horowitz the Doctors’ Lawyer – Areas of Practice
Physician Peer Review ♦ Medical Board Investigations ♦ National Practitioner Data Bank Appeals
Criminal Investigations of Doctors including billing issues ♦ Durable Medical Equipment
♦ Telemedicine ♦ Genetic Testing
Discrimination – Medical Group ♦ Hospital Privilege Termination
♦ Physician Contract Negotiation
Physician Lawyer Defense Team
Custom Teams to Fit the Needs of Physicians
Our team members include a physician lawyer (Mark Ravis); and medical practice attorneys with extensive and specialized backgrounds.
Daniel Horowitz, J.D., R.I.A., Real Estate Broker, Certified Specialist Criminal Defense (State Bar of California) leads a team of top professionals experienced in representing physicians. The attorneys are a group of 6 affiliated attorneys whose separate and independent practices cover the broadest range of physician related needs. Daniel forms a custom team that is highly qualified to address your individual needs. Our approach is nuanced and long term. Our goal is to see many moves ahead which is why Charles Bond likes to ask, “Where do you want to be five years from now ?”.
Charles Bond, J.D. helped found a major medical malpractice insurance carrier, co-authored physician friendly legislation and has defended and represented physicians for over 40 years. Charles Bond is a physician advocate who deeply values the physician’s sacrifice and commitment which is often challenged by the era of corporate medicine. Charles Bonds’ firm, Physicians’ Advocates is the most prestigious physician representation firm in the United States. Daniel Horowitz and Charles Bond work together on many medical cases in their particular areas of focus and experience.
Mark Ravis, M.D., J.D. is currently licensed as both a physician and attorney.
Molly Northrup, M.B.A.
Michael Yates, J.D., D.C. (inactive)
Telephone: (925) 283-1863 [email protected]