- Ms. Tsykova’s practice focuses on Personal Injury, Defense of Professional Licenses, Wrongful Death, Criminal cases, Drunk driving (DUI) and jury trials. She has over ten years of experience as a law clerk in complex federal litigation.
- Okana’s experience includes cases in courts from Washington D.C. (where she is admitted to practice) to Ukraine and in her office location (Contra Costa County California)
- In 2002, Ms. Tsykova graduated with a degree of Bachelor in Science in Political Science from Santa Clara University and earned her Juris Doctor degree from Golden Gate University School of Law in 2012. Ms. Tsykova is a current member of American Bar Association and American Immigration Lawyers’ Association (AILA).
Oksana Tsykova is an experienced trial lawyer, immigration consultant to the Marin County Court Appointed Attorney Program and fully fluent in Russian and Ukrainian.
- HONORS AND AWARDS
CALI Excellence for the Future Award- Legal Research and Writing I and II
CALI Excellence for the Future Award- Civil Litigation: Pre-Trial Phase
Witkin Award for Academic Excellence- Trial Advocacy
Witkin Award for Academic Excellence- Alternative Dispute Resolution
Winner- Annual Bernard L. Segal Cross and Close Competition
CALI Excellent for the Future Award- Advanced Trial Advocacy
Witkin Award for Academic Excellence- Competition: Mock Trial
- District of Columbia Bar
- California State Bar
- American Bar Association
- Marin County Bar Association
- Contra Costa County Bar Association
- San Francisco Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- United States District Court Northern District of California
She is an experienced jury trial lawyer who has worked on cases throughout the United States and internationally. She is completely fluent in Russian and Ukrainian.
As a member of Inns of Court she has given presentations to other attorneys in trial evidence.
Oksana is a consultant to the Marin County defenders in immigration consequences of criminal cases.